Dog Obedience Training for Pets & Service Dogs
Unlike traditional old school dog training techniques that only offer temporary fixes or that may cause some dogs to become fearful or anxious, the staff at Camp Miracle Paws offer a different perspective on dog obedience training by helping your dog to learn to accllimate to your lifestyle.
Depending on your dogs grade level, we will help your dog understand what we are asking him to do by using our calming behavior modification techniques.
We also help owners learn to use our easy to reinforce lifestyle training techniques that with some effort will set their pack up for success.
Some of our dog training programs include potty and crate training, loose leash & no leash walking, to come to you when you call for him, sit at exit doors, to go on place when there is someone at the door, to stop chewing or jumping up on people, relaxation therapy, ect.
Orientation Meet n’ Greet Training Session
All of our training programs start with a get to know you and obedience training session
Together we will design a pay as you go, realistic and easy to reinforce lifestyle training program that will best fit your dogs ability along with your goals and budget.
- You will leave with a better understanding on how to communicate with your dog and you will immediately see results in your dogs behavior.
Orientation and Training Class Fee: 50.00
Private Consultation Classes
We build a training lifestyle program around your dog and your lifestyle. You can schedule pay as you go private one on one dog training classes with a trainer at Camp Miracle Paws to work on specific behavior issues, learn a new behavior or to refine a task that you are having trouble with.
Total Fee: 35.00-50.00 pay as you go per session
Dog Obedienece Training Boarding School
- After our first 50.00 orientation training session, you can consider our board and training program that allows you to drop your dog off on a scheduled day and your dog gets to stay, play and train at Camp Miracle Paws for four nights and five days
- We send messages, pictures and videos during your dogs stay
- We provide the owner with two reinforcement training sessions including one when you pick your dog up and the other can be used within six months
- Advanced training includes five nights and six days of board and training
- We recommend two to six weeks of board and training that is spread out over a three month period to see the best results.
Total Fee: 375.00 Stay, Play and Training Basic Obedience
Total Fee: 625.00 Stay, Play, Advanced training tasks including training in multiple public settings inlcuding a home setting-
Daycare with Obedience Training
Just like our boarding school and with the same successful results!
Our day school allows you to enjoy having your dog home with you each night.
- Drop your dog off and pick them up each day, then you meet for a private lesson with your dog’s trainer.
- We offer day school classes after your scheduled private orientation class.
Total Fee: 300.00
While your dog is here..
After a morning of socializing activities and breakfast, we introduce our canine students to our relaxation techniques. Once the dog is relaxed, we begin training specific tasks that were discussed during your orientation session like how to sit at exit doors, come when you call them, go to his bed/place, walk on a loose leash, stop jumping on people, ect-
Your dog will also enjoy our all inclusive boarding ammentites that includes your dog having multiple sessions of romping on two acres of fenced in property for exploring, agility equipment for helping your dog to learn how to follow direction, a swimming pool with a wading area, playground equipment and other furry companions that have also been evaluated for your dog to socialize with.
Service Dog Training
Whether you already have a pet that you feel is a good service dog hopeful or if you need help locating a rescue or a puppy, we can help those with disabilites to have their own service dog.
Our programs are designed around clients that want to be involved in training their own service dog. We offer classes and intermitent boarding and training programs that will help refine a task or to kickstart a new one.
Once your dog is showing consistency with their basic obedience skills through our pet training programs: Miracle Paws Org, our non-profit can offer you additional service dog training to those that are interested in being part of the training process and the best part is that our fee’s will be the same as our pet training fee’s.
A few training tasks that we can help provide to those that could use a constant companion to help them by performing tasks like how to do things like open and close doors, turn off and on lights, pull a wheelchair, retrieve medication, hearing alert, diabetic alert, comfort dogs, ect.