Dog Obedience Training for Pets & Service Dogs
Our training techniques provide results..
Unlike traditional old school dog training techniques that only offer temporary fixes or that may cause some dogs to become fearful or anxious, the staff at Camp Miracle Paws offer a different perspective on dog obedience training by helping your dog learn how to relax and accllimate to your lifestyle.
We help dogs understand what we are asking them to do by using our calming behavior modification techniques.
And we also help owners learn to use our easy to reinforce lifestyle training techniques that with reinforcement, will set their pack up for success.
Check out our reviews on our: Happy Tails Page
Some of our dog training programs include potty and crate training, loose leash & no leash walking, come to you when you call for him, sit at exit doors, to go on place when there is someone at the door, to stop chewing or jumping up on people and to just relax and do nothing.
Our service dog training programs are offered through our non-profit Miracle Paws Org and includes diabetic alert, therapy, seizure response and hearing alert. Prospective clients must reside within a few hours of our dog training camp in Anderson, SC. Please call us for more details. 864-314-1804
Orientation Meet n’ Greet Training Session
We want to meet you and our dog!
We get asked all the time, how long will it take? Our response is quite simple: when your dog understands what you are asking him to do..
- Together, we will design a pay as you go, realistic, easy to reinforce lifestyle training program that will best fit your dogs ability along with your goals and budget
- You will leave with a much better understanding on how to communicate with your dog and you will immediately see some progress in your dogs behavior
- Click on make a training reservation tab and provide us with some details like your name, phone #, emergency contact, ect and information about your dog
- As you go through the form you will be able to determine if your team is a good fit for our training model
- Once we receive the fom, we will review the information and will get back to you with your requested appointment time
Orientation and Training Class Fee: 75.00
Private Consultation Classes
After your orientaton training session-
For an additional 50,00 a month for three consecutive months; we will schedule three additional private training sessions to help get you and your dog on track for a better relationship.
Together, we will design an easy to reinforce lifestyle training program around you and your dog. Each session is an hour long and we will help you to learn how to teach your dog to relax.
When your dog starts to relax, you will find that most of the behavior issues that you were experiencing like jumping on people, anxiety, pulling on a leash, not coming to you when you call for him, ect are diminishing.
Or maybe you would like to train your dog to learn some tricks like how to turn on a light, open a door, put toys in a basket or maybe you just need some help to refine a specific task that you are having trouble accomplishing.
Total Fee: 50.00 pay as you go per session
Dog Obedienece Training Boarding School
- After an orientation training session, you can consider signing your dog up for boarding and training sessions where your dog gets to stay, play and train at Camp Miracle Paws for four nights and five days
- Throughout your dogs days with us, we will send messages, pictures and videos of your dogs progress
- We provide the pet parents with a take home reinforcement training session
- Training Fee: 375.00 for four nights and five days to stay, play and train. Some things your dog will learn while at Camp Miracle Paws is how to relax, sit, down, come, walk on a loose leash and more!!
- Advanced Training Weekly Fee: 625.00 Stay, Play & Relaxation Therapy and Advanced Obedience Training
tasks like public access, medical alert, scent detection, hearing alert, seizure response, therapy, including service dog training. Advanced training includes four nights and five days of board and training
Daycare with Obedience Training
Just like our boarding school and with the same successful results!
Our day school allows you to enjoy having your dog home with you each night.
- Drop your dog off and pick them up each day, then you meet for a private lesson with your dog’s trainer.
- We offer day school classes after your scheduled private orientation class.
Total Fee: 300.00
While your dog is here..
After a morning of socializing activities and breakfast, we introduce our canine students to our relaxation techniques. Once the dog is relaxed, we begin training specific tasks that were discussed during your orientation session like how to sit at exit doors, come when you call them, go to his bed/place, walk on a loose leash, stop jumping on people, ect-
Your dog will also enjoy our all inclusive boarding ammentites that includes your dog having multiple sessions of romping on two acres of fenced in property for exploring, agility equipment for helping your dog to learn how to follow direction, a swimming pool with a wading area, playground equipment and other furry companions that have also been evaluated for your dog to socialize with.
Service Dog Training
Whether you already have a pet that you feel is a good service dog hopeful or if you need help locating a rescue or a puppy, we can help those with disabilites to have their own service dog.
Our programs are designed around clients that want to be involved in training their own service dog. We offer private classes and intermitent boarding and training programs that will help refine a task or to kickstart a new one.
A few training tasks that we can help provide to those that could use a constant companion to help them by performing tasks like how to do things like open and close doors, turn off and on lights, pull a wheelchair, retrieve medication, hearing alert, diabetic alert, comfort dogs, ect.