Set up a reservation for boarding or daycare
Providing quality care is a top priority for us and we need to know a lot about your dog before he can visit our facility. We know that by working with responsible pet owners that will take the time to work with us, we can achieve this and your pet who have secure and happy stay with us.
Country living means that your dog will be spending a lot of time out of his stall enjoying nature and getting dirty while playing and exploring on a small farm in a country setting.
A few things that you need to know..
- Your pet must be at least 4 months old
- All dogs must be non-pet or people aggressive
- We must be able to handle your dog without getting bitten
- We cannot care for nor will we be held responsible for dogs that escape from any fencing
- Pet parents will have to certify that their pets have not previously harmed or shown threatening behavior toward people or other dogs and that their dog has never tried to escape before
- A free orientation evaluation is required for all new clients
All dogs must be noncontagious and have current vaccination records on file with us and these include:
Rabies within three years
DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
Bordetella (required every six months).
If your veterinarian’s recommendations differ from our requirements, please follow your vet’s advice and have them furnish a note stating the changes.
All dogs are required to be on a flea and heartworm prevention program.
All dogs must wear a nylon or leather collar with a name tag and current rabies tag and arrive with a leash attached to their collar or harness.
Choke chains, electronic collars and prong collars are not allowed. They present hazards to dogs within the play group. Harnesses get caught on fences and make great handles for larger dogs so please take them off and keep them with you on arrival.
Our goal is to provide a fun and tranquil enviroment for all of our guests and even though your dog will be out and about playing, exploring and hanging out with us on our farm thoughout the day, he must be able to go into one of our spacious, clean and climate controlled 5×10 indoor/outdoor barn stalls for rest and relaxation times without barking or whining for more than a few minutes at a time.
For more information on us and the dogs that we are working with check out our Facebook page:www.facebook.com/miraclepawsorg