Camp Rules & Dog Training Registration Form
At Camp Miracle Paws, we want to provide a fun, loving, tranquil, safe and healthy environment for a few guests at a time. Our guests love spending their days exploring, playing, relaxing and just hanging out with our other canine guests and our staff.
Providing quality care is a top priority for us and we need to know a lot about your dog before he can visit our facility. We know that that by working with responsible pet owners that will take the time to work with us, we can achieve this and your pet will have secure and happy stays with us.
Please take some time to go over our camp rules to make sure that your dog will be a good fit for our programs and if so, you can complete our online reservation form below.
Things you need to know prior to your dog’s first visit..
We try our best to maintain our facility, but country living means that we are not in a sterile enviroment. We want to make sure that you are aware that your dog will be spending a lot of time out of his stall getting dirty on a farm in the country were he maybe be exposed to various risks while boarding at our facility.
- Your pet will be on a farm that will include things that Mother Nature sends our way
- Your pet must be at least 4 months old
- If your dog is over one year of age, the dog must be spayed or neutered
- Should be house trained
- Even though your dog will be out and about playing, exploring and hanging out with us on our farm thoughout the day, he must be able to go into one of our spacious, clean and climate controlled 5×10 in/outdoor barn stalls for rest and relaxation times without barking or whining for more than a few minutes at a time
- All dogs must be non-pet aggressive
- Must be non-people aggressive
- Must have been socialized with other dogs and children
- We must be able to handle your dog without getting bit
- We cannot care for nor will we be held responsible for dogs that escape from any fencing
- Pet parents will have to certify that their pets have not previously harmed or shown threatening behavior toward people or other dogs and that their dog has never tried to escape before
- An orientation evaluation is required prior to the first boarding or training visit and we will include a 50.00 training session along with the first orientation visit for those that are interested in our obedience training services
- We will do a thorough assessment of your dog and will let you know whether or not Camp Miracle Paws is a good fit for them
All dogs must be non-contagoius and have current vaccination records on file with us and these include:
Rabies within three years
DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
Bordetella (required every six months).
If your veterinarian’s recommendations differ from our requirements, please follow your vet’s advice and have them furnish a note stating the changes.
All dogs are required to be on a flea and heartworm prevention program.
All dogs must wear a nylon or leather collar with a name tag and current rabies tag and arrive with a leash attached to their collar or harness. Choke chains, electronic collars and prong collars are not allowed. They present hazards to dogs within the play group. Harnesses get caught on fences and make great handles for larger dogs so please take them off and keep them with you on arrival.
Drop off and pick up times: We try our best to be flexible. Dogs can be scheduled to be dropped off or picked up anytime Monday –Friday 7:00am- 6:30pm and Sat & Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.
Because we offer pet care at our residence, we ask that you text or call us when you are on your way allowing us ample time to clear all dogs from our play yards so we can focus on you and your dog upon your arrival.
Please park in our driveway outside of the gate or in front of our home in the grass. Do not exit your vehicle with your dog until a staff member invites you and your dog to come inside the side gate entrance. Make sure that your dog is leashed prior to them exiting the vehicle.
We give oral medications to your dogs at no extra cost. All medications must come in a clearly marked container (preferably the original packaging).
Place all FOOD and MEDICATION in ZIP LOCK baggies. The following information is required: Dog’s name, amount of food to feed per meal on the food bag and the name of medication, dosage per day or as needed, and reason for medication.
Meals are fed twice a day: after an extended morning playtime session and dinner is served in the evening (usually around 3:00pm.)
Label a supply tote bag and everything you bring for the dog with their name. We are not responsible for lost or eaten items. Raised beds and blankets are provided. You do not need to bring towels or food dishes.
We do not allow rawhide chewies. You may bring toys for the kennel, but they are not allowed in the play areas and may or maynot be returned to you.
We prefer cash or check payments made payable to D&B Services, LLC at drop off. However, you are welcome to use a credit card by adding the credit card companies 3% fee to our total fee’s.
We invite you to come and sniff around our mini dog farm!