Set up a tour date
We invite you to come and sniff around our dog farm!
(We have no availablility for daycare, boarding or training through July 20th)
If this is going to be your furry child’s first time at Camp Miracle Paws, there are a few things pet parents will need to prepare prior to your dog arriving at our dog farm!
To begin, just follow these easy steps:
In order for us to provide care or training for your dog, we need to learn more about you and your dog. We have an easy online enrollment form that will provide us with things like your contact information, your dogs name, breed information, ect- This form will also include a space for your preferred date and time to set up your very own free 15 minute Tour/Meet & Greet appointment.
Click here to complete our online Enrollment Forms –
WHAT TO BRING:
Your dog of course!!!
- We need a completed enrollment form to set up a tour/meet and greet date- you can complete the enrollment form online or call us to set up an appointment and we can help you complete the form, or you can print it and fill it out and set up an appointment by phone.
- You will receive an email confirmation from us confirming your tour tour date and time. We are very flexible, so if you need to make changes, just let us know!
- We will need a copy of your dogs current vaccination records which must include Bordetella, DHPP/Parvo & Rabies-
- Upon arrival, please make sure that your dog(s) are on a leash prior to removing them from your vehicle.
- For a discounted daycare fee of $15.00, we invite your dog to spend a few hours of daycare time after your facility tour allowing your dog some extra time to acclimate to his new fun and unique surroundings before he gets dropped off for more extended periods of time.
- We look forward to meeting you and your dogs!